Monday, February 20, 2017

Utah?

Hi everyone!

When I woke up yesterday, I thought I was in Utah! There is tons of snow everywhere here. It snowed a lot that everything shut down. I have never driven in the snow before so I let sister Anderson drives. Today, the roads are pretty icy. Since it doesn't snow a lot here so they don't have a lot of equipment to deal with snow. 

Last week I got to go on exchange with my sister training leaders in the cougar mountain area. So basically we go to their area for 24 hours and learn from them. It was really fun. My gps took me into the wilderness....it was really scary but luckily we are back here safe and sound!

ummmm something news... we have more people who interested in learning about the gospel!! One family wanted to feed us so they will have us over for dinner and lesson. They will make us Persian food, I'm really excited for that! we also have some people that we are teaching right now showed up at church, it was really great. They both had a good time during the testimony meeting. The spirit was so strong. My companion and I fast and pray that we will have someone at church and our prayer was answer!

Last Saturday, we got to go to the baptism but the cool thing was the baptism was performed in Spanish.. Everyone spoke Spanish excepted me.... so one elder had to translate for me. 

Here are some pictures!
driving to Bellevue
Have a great week!
Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

No comments:

Post a Comment