Saturday, October 8, 2016

Fear Not

Hi everyone!

How is everyone doing? I'm doing so so great. This week has been really interesting and there were so many things going on.

Since I came on a mission, I realized that there are so many ways to do missionary work. I missed so many opportunities to help others learn more about the gospel because I wasn't brave enough or too scared what others will think about me. We have a gift, which is giving by Heavenly Father. In Doctrine and Covenants 68: 4 "And whatsoever they shall speak when moved upon by the Holy Ghost shall be scripture...and the power of God unto salvation." How cool is that! It may be hard for the first time but as we keep trying, it will get easier! The Lord also promised us in verse 6 that he will be with you and help you, FEAR NOT!

I challenge you all to share your favorite talk to your friends, family and people that you love. Help them to understand and experience the true joy! Will you share your favorite talk to people that you love and help them experience the true joy? I know that not everyone will say that they want to learn more or get really excited about it but I promise you, it will help them when they finally open their heart and ready for the message.

Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

PS. Here are some picture of me and sister  Olson.  
PS2. we are going to the Underground City tour today! I'm so so excited for that :D
that is my building! Watanawongworakula's building haha 


No comments:

Post a Comment