Saturday, October 1, 2016

God Has a Plan

Hello!

My second week was amazing! 
Something really important that I want to share is about our plan is not God's plan. There were many things that we planned but not everything followed the plan. I was a little sad and confused why the Lord didn't make it happen to us. One of our appointments got canceled. I prayed really hard to find the answer and ask for his help and comfort. On the same day, a stranger on the street stop us and started talking to us. That was strange, I thought, not many people like to start a conversation with missionaries. He asked us if we could give him the institute address and later introduced himself to us. He was raised in church and went inactive for a couple years. He told us that he wanted to come back to church. I suddenly realized that if we went to the appointment that just got canceled, we would never ran into this guy. I understand now that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and we may not know his plan or why we are doing it  but I know that if we trust in him, he will never let us stray. 

Ps. I forgot to bring the USB for my camera so there will be no picture this week :( 

Sincerely,
Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

No comments:

Post a Comment