Monday, November 28, 2016

Halloween and Spiritual Food

Hellllllo!

How is everyone doing? I'm doing gooooooood. 

Halloween was really fun. I were told to stay inside our apartment. The reason that we have to stay inside was people dress   like missionary..... So we got to clean our apartment and it is super duper clean right now. We made a special dish to celebrate Halloween , too bad no pumpkins... ;) 

I have learned so many things since I came on a mission. If we could change our attitude, we would be so much happier than we were!  Change attitude to be gratitude. Start thinking in a positive way and our life would be so much peaceful. Trust me, if this works for me, it will work for you.

I want to share a scripture that I got during the personal time. 
In John 6:35 "  Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst."
Are you spiritually fed? 
 at the Perkin's house
Love,


-
Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

No comments:

Post a Comment