Saturday, November 5, 2016

Preparing for the Storm

Hello!

I'm doing so so great and everything is great!
This past week was a little slow, nothing much really happened except Seattle supposed to have a storm! We got so excited about it. Our members freaked out and gave us blankets and canned foods because they said that the power might be out for a few days. On Friday, the rain was pouring like crazy and the wind was so strong. If I weight 20lbs less than now, I would be gone with the wind haha. They said that Saturday night the storm supposed to hit really hard. We were told to stay inside in the evening to do weekly planning. At 6pm on Saturday, it started to rain heavily for 10 mins... then that was it. Nothing happened after that.. haha I was super disappointed but glad that nothing bad happened.

On the last email I mention about Trent, our investigator. Unfortunately, Trent is not progressing and he travels a lot. We may have to drop him. I believe that this time might not be the time for him but he will be ready in the future!  

We did a lot of contacting last week and got a tons of numbers. I think I texted 60 people for activities and church but 2-3 of them texted back. The funny thing was the one that show up at church was the one that I didn't even have his number! I believe that it is worth it to talk to thousands of people and only one get baptized. I know that as long as I have faith, the Lord will send the elected one to us. But right now we just need to talk to everyone in order to find THE ONE!

I miss everyone! Take care!  
PS.  I went to the Underground City Tour! 
We didn't freak out at all.... bowls filled with water...
Blankets that we got from our member, Krista!
Love,

--
Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

No comments:

Post a Comment