Monday, January 16, 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy 2017! 

New year, new beginning! It snowed on the new year eve so when we woke up, everything was covered by the snow! White new year? haha 

Nothing really happened last week except the fact that I'm now 20 years old.
I don't think I mentioned zone service my last email. So every Wednesday, everyone in our zone will get together and do service at the city park. What we do is....pulling blackberry bushes! I enjoyed doing it a lot even though it was super cold and muddy. In order to survive the weather, I bought heat pads for my hands and my feet. They are my life saver..

From that experience, I learned that when we are prepared, we are ready to face whatever we may face in our life. I put on tons of layers so that when the weather gets bad, I still can work. Like in the story of captain Moroni, in the Book of Mormon, the reason that they won the war because they were prepared! I would encourage everyone to be ready for the unplanned situation that we may face! We can start by having 72 hours emergency kit in our house!

Whoops, I ran out of time. Hope you guys have a great week!
Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004


No comments:

Post a Comment