Monday, January 16, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I am doing super great! Missionary work is so awesome as it is always! This week went by really fast and Christmas is next Sunday. I am so excited for that. 

We had a lot of lessons with members because Sister Wilson and I both are new to the area so we try to get to know as many people as possible. I had a chance to go translate Eng to Thai for Bee. So we spent 3 hours at our ward and another 3 hours at Bee's ward at Bothell Stake Ceter. It was interesting trying to translate everything from Eng to Thai. It was a little awkard putting sentences in Thai at first but I think if I keep translating for her, I will get better (I hope) haha. 

Last Saturday we also went to Samrouy's baptism. She came from Lao! It is so cool speaking to her in Thai and she spoke Laotian mixed with Thai back to me. The coolest part is the new member lessons that Samrouy has to take will be from me! I am so pumped! 

We also just got a referral from a members in our ward and they are Laotian! I will get you more update probably next email because I'm running out of time.

Have a great week!
Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004
Sister Wat at the Christmas party for missionaries.

Sister Hall
My companion Sister Wilson
This is Samrouy

No comments:

Post a Comment