Monday, January 16, 2017

My 4th transfer!

Hi everyone!

How are you guys doing? My companion, sister Wilson, just finished her mission so she went home this morning. It is really sad to see her left. We got along really well and It was such a great blessing being with her even if It was only 6 weeks! I have learned so much from her and I will miss her a lot. 

I'm staying in the same area, Lake View ward, Kirkland zone. I will pick up my new companion tomorrow. I'm a little excited and nervous at the same time but I know it will be great! 
Last week was a great week! We did a lot of service at our members house.
1. We did service at Bee's house, making Thai desert so that was fun!
2. Zone service, pulling blackberry bushes again. We almost done with them.
3. We also did service at Sister Christenson's house. She has 4 boys and they are so cute!

My focus this week is to work with members and strengthen their testimonies of the restored gospel. The more we study about the restored gospel, the more desire we will have to share about this message because we know how important it is. It is so sad seeing people rejecting the message but I know that Heavenly Father will not stop reaching out to them because he loves his children. 

I'm running out of time again!
Have a great week!

Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004
My district: Elder Nielsen Elder Felipe Elder Benson Elder Enos
Me, Sister Wilson Sister Hall and sister Grow
Last night together!

No comments:

Post a Comment