Monday, January 16, 2017

Week 6 of my 3rd Transfer

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone is doing great! Every week I'm struggling to come up with a cool topic for my email, so I will keep it simple... 
I can't believe that this week is my last week for this transfer. My companion, sister Wilson is finishing her mission also! It is so sad to see her leave because we got along super well and she is my good friend. I have a feeling that I will be staying in this area for awhile since I'm teaching Bee (Thai Recent convert) and Sam (Laotian Recent convert) in Thai right now. We just start to teach Bee's husband a gospel so we will see how it goes. 
This week was a really crazy week, we had zone conference and the topic was about teaching repentance. It was so cool how the atonement and repentance works in our life. So basically, the atonement of Jesus Christ is a gift for us.. it is right their in front of us! But without applying it in our life, it is just like having an unwrapped present in front of us. He has done everything for us, it is our job now to use it! The repentance process is one way to use it. Most of the time we don't realize that we all can repent every single day in our life. Sin doesn't need to be a big thing like we kill someone or we commit crime, it can be something small that does't in harmony with God. When we repent, our heart changes. And as we allow the atonement to work in our life, all feeling that we have, guilt and shame will be wiped away. No more scar! 

Love you all!
Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

My companion cut my hair for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment