Monday, March 27, 2017

Last day of my 4th Transfer

Hellllllo!

Guess what! Sister Anderson and I are both staying in this area. I had dream that I will stay in this area for 6 months... maybe that dream will come true. I just hit my 6 months mark last Thursday. Whoa...I can't say that I am a baby missionary anymore. 

This week was a great week! We did a lot of tracting, knocking houses, and contacting, talking to people on the street. It was super awesome. Our teaching pool now is getting bigger! our mission has a goal that we will get 200 baptisms in July 1 and I know that we can do it! I'm so pumped right now. 

Good news! Likit came to church........ whatttt! (bee's husband) he is so ready to be baptized, only 2 more times and he will be qualified to get baptize. He basically taught himself for most of the lessons.... Heavenly Father truly prepared people for us, all we need to do is to find that people!

This transfer I took my good friend's advice and study in Acts. Paul is my favorite apostle right now. There were so many times that he was beaten and almost got killed but he rejoice.... whattt? he rejoiced? The reason was because he was able to testify in Jesus Christ that he lived and died for us and he lives! In Acts 20: 24 
"But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God."

Love you all!
Waterfall in Snoqualmie!
I got an award from our zone ......
It was KZA (Kirkland Zone Award) 
it was snowing this morning! 
Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

No comments:

Post a Comment