Monday, March 27, 2017

The Craziest Week

Hi everyone!

How are you doing? Last week was crazy! 

Monday - We had zone sports day and we play volleyball and chair soccer. Everything went well until one of the sisters got hit by the ball on her left cheek.. it hit her pretty hard that she still has a headache. 
Tuesday - We went to do service at Bee's house with Redmond Spanish elders. I got to eat red pepper... it was a painful experience. I actually have a video of me and the other elder eating it if anyone wants to see haha. Sister Anderson got sick so we had to stay in our apartment.
Wednesday - We went on exchange with our sister training leaders. During companion study...they got a call from President Schofield. One of them got emergency transfer out to Burien so I got to drive there with them. I actually got to see my trainer, sister Olson! It was a fun experience. 
Thursday - We accidentally switched our area books so we had to meet at the mission office to switch them back.
Friday - our investigator that suppose to be baptized next week decided that he was not ready for it.. it was rough. I got a priesthood blessing for comfort. I knew that I wouldn't be able to handle this alone. I'm so grateful for the restored gospel that brought back the authority to act in God's name. On the way home, I listened to the same songs for almost 20 mins. It was "I am here" here is a link https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2015-10-0200-i-am-here-bonner-family?lang=eng
Saturday - We had a blitz in our area and volleyball in our building! 
 
Sister Christensen, the middle one, got emergency transfer out
 
we got Papa John last Saturday.... the worker looked at our tags and decided to put Jesus Christ's name for the order haha
Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

No comments:

Post a Comment