Monday, May 22, 2017

Emergency Transfer?

Hi everyone!

Sister Martin and I have been emergency transferred because a Sister in the mission had to go home.She went to Totem lake ward in Kirkland stake, Redmond zone and I went to stay with the Halls Lake YSA sisters, Sister Hall and Stafford. We still cover two wards which are Edmonds and Halls Lake YSA. We were so busy last week but we only have one week left until next transfer so hope everything will settle down.  Susannah shared a scripture with me and I really like it so I would like to share this with you all. 1 Nephi 20:21 And they thirsted not; he led them through the deserts; he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them; he clave the rock also and the waters gushed out.  The Lord will always provide for us like he did in the scripture. I know that everything happened for a reason whether we want it to happen or not. But we need to trust the Lord and do our best, and he will help us.

Being in the trio is like having a party 24/7 and I love it! It was so much fun because I served around sister Hall 2 transfers already and sister Stafford is pretty cool.The cool part of Halls Lake YSA is the ward covered two stakes which are Shoreline stake and Lynnwood stake. Lynnwood stake is not in my mission so technically we work for the Everett mission... and we also have elders from Everett mission in the ward. It is so weird now that I can go out of the mission because there are so many things that I can do now. 

Space Needle!
Have a great week!

-- 
Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

No comments:

Post a Comment