Monday, May 22, 2017

Transfer 6 in SHORELINE ZONE

Hi everyone!

Right now I'm serving in Edmonds ward in Shoreline zone. I'm second transfer training Sister Martin. There are a lot of adjusting but so far so good! They didn't have a car last transfer but we got the car this transfer. I could say that I brought the car to the area, you're welcome haha. This ward is so great. They gave me a warm-welcome last Sunday. I'm so excited to work in this ward and we have so many people that we could start working with. Sister Martin came from Texas and she went to BYUI before she came on a mission. She is pretty awesome and I'm excited to work with her.

I met 2 Thai people in the first week that I got here. We tracted into a Thai guy and he was super nice even though he wasn't interested. He even invited us to eat dinner with him haha. The other one we actually talked to her husband and he randomly mentioned that his wife came from Thailand. We got a return appointment back with them and they were so excited to have us over next week! Whoohoo!
 
Our mission want us to do role play teaching with members so that we can sharpen our ace and ready to teach when we find someone to teach. We ask the husband who is non-member if we could role play(cross fingers) teaching him and he could give us feedback and he said yes! The funny thing was his wife was converted because her friend wanted to practice teaching her. Her friend came home for surgery and it was back when they had to memorize discussion. Well, hope the lesson will go well because he is so ready!

A non-member family want to feed us Persian food on Easter so we ended up had 2 dinners on Easter. It was great but I will never do two dinners again. I was so full haha.

Have a great week!
Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

No comments:

Post a Comment