Monday, July 17, 2017

Transfer 8th!

Hellllllo!

I almost forgot to send out the weekly email. Sister Conklin and I didn't get transfer which meant that we both are staying in Woodinville area. I've only been in this area for 3 weeks because of the emergency transfer but it will be her 4th transfer here in this area. 
Our investigator came to church last Sunday with her two kids and she loves it! It was Fast and testimony meeting. The funny thing was we had 2 lessons on fasting both in Sunday school and Relief society. 

For those who don't know what fasting is. Fasting is the commandment from the Lord, we humble ourselves before Him by voluntarily refraining from eating and drinking (usually two meals) We fast with purposes usually to help the poor and needy and also to ask for special blessings from the Lord. Fasting has never been easy for me because I get hangry all the time but when I really humble myself before the Lord, it became easier and I felt peace. I know that the Lord gave me strength when I pray for it. just like the scripture said in 3 Nephi 27 : 29 Therefore, ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; for he that asketh, receiveth; and unto him that knocketh, it shall be opened. If we ask him in faith, believe that we will receive, then the Lord will give it to us. 


Have a great week!
--
Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

No comments:

Post a Comment