Monday, July 17, 2017

Woodinville is on FIRE!

Hello!

I'm in Woodinville area still! Transfer is next week so we will see if I will be staying or not. But Woodinville is on fire right now. We found solid investigators and they want to be baptized. What now? That is so crazy. Miracles are everywhere. We just need to have patience and trust in the Lord's will. 

Samroauy got to speak at the fireside last Sunday. President Gates asked me if I could asked Sam to speak. The plan was she would speak in Thai or Laotian and I would translate for her. But..... she decided to speak in English instead haha. I was just standing next to her, smiling awkwardly. Thanks goodness, there were some part that she didn't know how to say in English so I had to translate it. No one really understood what she said so I had to recap everything. It was fun though haha.  

Love you all!
Oh... in the picture, Sister Martin and I were at the mission office. We found tons of paper with quotes so we decided to decorate the door! It was a master piece haha. 
My arm.... I was doing service at the farm for 2 hours and forget to wear sunscreen. So now I have a tan line from my watch haha. 

--
Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

No comments:

Post a Comment