Monday, July 17, 2017

Woodinville!

Hello!

The reason that I put Woodinville for the head of this email because I got emergency transferred! Both Sister Hall and I had to leave Halls Lake YSA and closed down the area because there were two sisters that went home and we need to fill their spots. There is no sisters in Shoreline zone now. It was so crazy! I am now in Bothell zone, Woodinville ward. This is my 4 zones, 5 areas haha. They shipped me around quite often here.  But I love it so much. This new ward was awesome. Sister Conklin is my new companion. She is from Idaho and will go home in 3 months, crazy hah. There are so many missionaries that are going home in this transfer and the next 2 transfers. I felt weird about it. 

Well, Sister Hall and I got to go to Downtown Seattle last Monday with our sister training leaders. It was pretty fun. I got to go to Pike Place and it was like a flashback for me when I was there 9 months ago. Time flew by fast!

We had zone conference last Thursday. A couple missionaries and I got to perform a musical number, my kindness shall not depart from thee, it was super awesome and the fact that no one scream or run away. The main theme for this conference was about the Book of Mormon. I love this book so much and it helps me grow closer to my savior! I want to invite everyone to start reading it again and focus more on Jesus Christ this time, highlight his teaching and his name. And  I can promise you that you will grow even closer to him.

Have a super awesome week!

Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

No comments:

Post a Comment