Monday, July 17, 2017

Weekly Update July 17!

Hi everyone!

Last week we had zone interview which meant that we got to meet with President and sister Schofield in private and talked about something that we want to talk. This time they decided to do training also. We haven't done this since my first transfer. President Gates gave a training about Obedience. When we obey God's commandments, we expect blessing to follow. But by obeying every commandment doesn't mean that we won't face any trail but we will be able to find joy and recognize the hand of the Lord in the trail that we face. In D&C 82:10 "I, the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say, but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise." #burn. The Lord promises us that blessing will come as we follow his commandments. Sometimes when we face trail, we forget that by doing little things like pray, read scripture and go to church will help us. Remember that the Lord gave us commandments because he knows that they will help us and lift us up in the time of need. There are countless time these things help me in the mission when I felt like I couldn't go further.  

Whoooooh! Are we all spiritually fed now? If not, reread the paragraph above this again haha.

Have a great week!

Sister Watanawongworakula
Washington Seattle Mission 
10675 NE 20th St. 
Bellevue, WA 98004

No comments:

Post a Comment